Your chance to present your innovative product idea
Join us on November 15 for the launch of a completely new Innovation Day for non-food products to discover new possibilities for growth and novel ways to meet customers’ needs.
Gain a competitive edge
Innovative products can be difficult to understand and appreciate at first sight since many of them require more of the buyer’s attention than conventional products. We recognize this challenge with this Innovation Day by offering hopeful and skilled innovators a unique chance to increase the visibility of their innovative product.
We are open to all ideas!
Our stores are successful thanks to our creative products. We want to welcome and encourage all ideas to be submitted, including readily available products as well as product ideas to be developed in collaboration with Salling Group.
Pitch your idea in front our experienced panel
Top innovators selected through the application process will be invited to come to Salling Groups HQ in Aarhus on November 15. This is your chance to pitch your innovative product idea in front of our experienced panel for the duration of 20 minutes.
Unlock the potential with unique exposure
We will recognize the exceptional achievements of our winners with exciting marketing packages, including internal and external marketing and in-store material support. Please keep in mind that the product or product idea should be a B2C product and fall under one of the Non-Food categories as described at the bottom of this page.
How you can apply
The application process will open on September 1. Please download the form in the list below, fill in the details of your product or idea, and send it to us no later than October 25. Please submit one application per product. Send your form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are selected, you will receive an invitation by e-mail with the time of your appointment by November 4. Unfortunately, we cannot specify a time before then so please keep in mind that the appointment can be scheduled at any time during the day.
Non-Food products in-scope for the Innovation Day:
- Home products: All for decorating and upgrading the indoor part of your home (excl. renovating). This includes products related to living (bed, bath, and decoration), interior (furniture, lamps, and sunshades), occasion (season and party), and kitchen (cooking, serving, and dining)
- Electronic products: All indoor electronic devices including related accessories (excl. lamps). This includes small domestic appliances, batteries, mobile, PC, tablet, TV, and entertainment products
- Garden & Leisure products: All within outdoor living, garden and plants and leisure activities (excl. toys). This includes products related to the garden, DYI, BBQ, garden furniture, travel, bikes, leisure, books, hobby, and indoor and outdoor flowers
- Toys: Children’s toys, indoor and summer play
- Textile: All within Mens wear, Womans wear, Children´s wear and Sports wear, including underwear, stockings, accessories and shoes.